Friday, October 10, 2008

Fear Not...

2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline

Well... tomorrow will be my first attempt at warm up with 10 to 12 year olds. This is before they hike up to Pantai Kerachut for my company project to save the turtles. Me and another colleague will be doing the warm up, I will be covering stretching. Yeah!!... doing stretching dance style.. :P (hee hee

Often I know that with kids, they would not judge you if you make a mistake. Their child like nature allows them to laugh at their mistakes... however for us... ADULTS... grown up and all... have it different. Tension is more here as our Sr Managers and VPs will there with a lot of other Government bodies... (aiyoh!!!... what have I gotten myself into??). Be brave and face it... it's training for me for the coming December camp...

Gambatte!!!
Gambatte(gahm-baht-teh; Japanese for ~ Go for it! or Try your best!)

No comments: